Additionally, consultations are needed on medical services financial plans and medical construction projects. The scope of the areas requiring consultation includes independent review (IRO), medical practice analysis, executive management, and mergers & acquisitions of medical practices and healthcare centers.
In the informational era in which we live, it is inconceivable that a medical practice operates without the presence on the Internet and social networks. Therefore, many medical practitioners need advice about website & online public relations and healthcare social media.
Shortly, to manage a medical practice, besides knowledge in medicine, you have to develop business and social media skills, or you can hire experts in that field to do it for you.
How Can Our Service Help You
Our company can help you regarding a variety of medical consultations including the following services:
- General administrative work
- Medical billing and collections
- Medical records and coding
- HIPAA and regulatory agreement
- EHR and essential practice
- e-technology regarding medical issues
- Medical social media
- Independent review (IRO)
- Analysis of medical practice
- New healthcare business and start-ups
- Medical market and feasibility studies
- Medical services business plans
- Medical construction projects
- Medical website and online presence
- Executive administration
- Mergers and acquisitions
Why Choose Midwest Revenue Cycle Management?
Our goal is to make a positive difference in professional lives of those who request are consulting services. We are dedicated to recognizing the needs of our clients and respond appropriately to their questions and demands.
Our medical consulting team is devoted to providing high-quality medical consulting services at reasonable cost and in a timely manner. We are aiming at becoming your trustworthy partner that will efficiently and flexibly respond to all your dilemmas and needs.